Monday, December 26, 2005

A Day & Night Out on the Town w/Jing


A SEPTA train approaches the R7 station in Levittown, headed toward Center City Philadelphia. Posted by Picasa



The roof of the Kimmel Center on Broad St., where the Philadelphia Orchestra plays. Posted by Picasa



Jing and I saw the Nutcracker ballet at the Academy of Music on Broad St. This is the curtain before the show. Posted by Picasa



Jing and I on the steps of the Franklin Institute. We returned to see Harry Potter on one of the most advanced IMAX theaters in the world, but alas! It was sold out! Posted by Picasa



City Hall from West Market St. Posted by Picasa



Makin' Smores in Cosi's in Rittenhouse Square. Posted by Picasa



Jing trying on a $240 coat along Walnut St. Posted by Picasa



The paparazzi must have taken this photo as I was coming out of my dressing room. Posted by Picasa



During the holidays, the city provided colored lights to show off City Hall. Posted by Picasa



At the end of the night, Jing got on a bus for Ithaca and I took the R7 line home from Market East Station. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger add color to my life said...

what paparazzi? I am professional:P

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 10:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home