Friday, December 23, 2005

Home For Christmas With Jing, 2005


Jing, my mom and my sister Michele, moments after I arrived from Ithaca. Posted by Picasa



That evening, Jing and I went to the Franklin Institute in Philly to see the Body Worlds exhibit. Real human bodies were donated, plasticized and on display in a variety of different ways. Some were sliced in half, others had their organs exposed, some were displayed in athletic poses to show off their muscles, and there was an entire room dedicated to childbirth. Posted by Picasa



At night we met up with my old roommate Pat (right) at Ortleib's Jazzhaus on North 3rd Street. Posted by Picasa



Ortleib's. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice. i love ortleibs. -terra

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 9:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home