Sunday, November 06, 2005

Walk Around Beebe Lake, Cornell's Campus


Hemlock Gorge. Posted by Picasa



Hemlock Gorge from another angle. Posted by Picasa



Part of the waterfall at Hemlock Gorge. Posted by Picasa



Off the beaten path around Beebe Lake. Posted by Picasa



Sackett Bridge at Beebe Lake. Posted by Picasa



Differently colored maple leaves by the Toboggan Lodge. Posted by Picasa



A bridge along the '59 Jogging Trail on the north side of the lake. Posted by Picasa



These boats are piled up for use by the Cornell Recreation Club on the north side of the lake. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Michael,
I located your blog via Goole Earth.I have enjoyed several of your posts there.

I really enjoy your photos of Central New Your as I grew up in Genoa. I spent one summer at the old high school which was located near the old Ithica Gun Factory and not sure if the school is still in operation or not. Also the summer before relocating to Fairbanks,AK, I worked at Morse Chain.It has been several years since I've been back to Genoa so always good to see current photos of the area. Keep up the good work and thanks again.

Dae Nettleton

Monday, November 14, 2005 5:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home